14 years ago
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Guacamole Will
Tonight after soccer practice we ate at El Fenix. Will had his first taste of guacamole. I have loved this delicious green stuff since I was a wee baby like Will. So far, Chandler is the only child that shares my affection. Which is fine with me because the more people that don't like it just means more for me! His first bite wasn't a huge success but after that he wanted more and seemed to like it pretty well. Fun times.
He's terribly serious about eating...kind of like his dad. ;)
See? He loved it!
Here is the little man in his new 6-12 month pj's that are already too small. Yeesh when is this kid going to stop growing???
What a cutie he is
Kennedy's new fave thing is to feed Will. She did pretty well her first try. There wouldn't have been such a mess if he wasn't laughing at her the whole time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I can't believe how big he is. Looks like you have a future athlete of some type on your hands :) Hey avocados are so great for you. Tons of vitamins and a good fat. I'm still trying to get Mike to eat it. I'm glad he liked it!
Post a Comment