The sister missionaries in our ward are so great. Our family just loves them. I laugh sooooo hard when they come over to our house, it's fun times for sure! Today is Sister Avila's birthday and she has been very excited to turn 22. I asked her the other day what her favorite dessert was and told her I would make it for her. Oddly enough, she told me that she LOVES LOVES LOVES...FLAN. That was the last thing I expected her to say but I told her I would make flan. I've never made it before because I don't really care for it, so I was a little nervous about how it would turn out. Thankfully she loved it. The sisters hung out for a while and then were off to eat dinner with another family. Happy Birthday Sister Avila!
14 years ago










3 comments:
GOOD JOB on that FLAAAAAAAAN! (I said that like Amy Poehler in "Envy") I thought you were going to say you got that from a restaurant! It looked perfect! I would have never attempted that! It's in the perfect shape and everything! If I ever have to make that stuff, I'm totally coming to you for help! You've gone so domestic being a stay at home mom!
Yeah give me the recipe for that stuff. My husband loves it too, but I have no idea how to make it. You are so great. If I were a missionary I'd be so glad to have you in the ward spoiling me. They're lucky girls!!!
Was it good????
Post a Comment