Christmas Tag
I was tagged by my sista.
5 Favorite Christmas Movies:
Home Alone
A Charlie Brown Christmas
Miracle on 34th Street (the 90's version)
The Holiday (maybe not a Christmas movie but Christmas happens during the movie)
Hmmm...I'm stumped
5 Things that Happened Yesterday:
I felt nauseated ALL DAY like I had the stomach bug that my kids had but unlike them I never threw up
I went to the church to decorate and set up for the Christmas party
I went to the Christmas party
I picked Chandler up from school
I drove through McDonald's after the Christmas party
5 Things to Look Forward To:
Christmas and time to just chill and stop being so busy all the time
Nathan and I going on our cruise in May
2009 and New Year's resolutions that I hope I keep!
Going to Arlington to see this one particular neighborhood that does amazing Christmas lights
Getting more Christmas cards!
5 Things on my Wish List:
More Fiestaware dishes
A new lens for my camera
A new watch
A new comforter for our bed
New silverware...mine keeps disappearing!
5 Things I Love About Winter/Christmas:
Anticipation of Christmas day itself
Boots
It gets darker earlier so I feel like I should be inside my house all bundled up watching Christmas movies in my pj's. Does this really happen? NO! But I wish it did!
Nathan getting time off work to hang out with the fam
Christmas treats!
People to Tag:I don't like to exclude so I tag everyone!
14 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment