Last weekend I threw a baby shower for my friend Elaine. It's her 4th baby and it's a girl. I invited all the ladies in the ward so we had a pretty large turn-out. It was fun and everyone had a great time. Even Elaine who isn't as big a party lover as I am. ;) She hit the jackpot with the gifts so it was all worth it! Now we're just waiting for that little baby girl to come out so she can wear all of the cute clothes she got! I didn't take many pictures but I got one of the cake and the party table. Thanks Elaine for indulging my inner-party-planner and having a shower!
I made this cake
Alex with the cake
Alex striking a pose










3 comments:
oh how I love mesquite ward baby showers and Elaine!! I didn't know she was having a baby!! Tell her congratulations for me- I miss her. Awesome job on the cake it turned out GREAT and looks really yummy I bet it was a fun shower. I'm like you- I really like throwing baby showers- good job!
Nice cake, and a lovely spread! I'm coming to your house the next time I need a party!!
Wow! That is an awesome cake! I wish I knew how to make cakes like that. Learning to decorate cakes is on my "things to learn before 30" list :)
Post a Comment