Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Family Night is Fun

For Family Home Evening this week we went to the park to fly kites. It was a perfectly windy day, but kite flying I found, requires more than just wind! Nathan really enjoyed it; I believe it's because to fly one there is some thinking and strategy involved; he just thought it was really therapeutic and relaxing. He said that he wants a nice kite for Christmas.
The kids had fun too, Chandler got into it and Kennedy was happy to let someone else fly her kite, but always wanted to help get it back off the ground.
We played at the park a little bit too and finished up the night with ice cream cones at Braum's, where we were able to do some good people watching. ;) Well Nathan and I did at least. While he was there observing he came up with a list of things that our daughter will NOT wear in OR outside our house!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
FUN TIMES folks. And here's the pictures to prove it. :)













2 comments:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

Fun times...we need to get out and fly a kite...great weather for it.

Eric said...

Sounds like fun! I never really loved flying kites either, but whenever its windy, you have to try it again just in case you changed your mind. And ending with Braum's and people watching! Those are 2 of my favorite things!!