We had a fun Halloween. We started out with an impromptu basketball game in the driveway, then headed out in our neighborhood to trick-or-treat. We usually always go to my parents' house and trick-or-treat in their neighborhood. This year we went in our neighborhood and then went over to my parents'. We found that not a lot of houses were passing out candy in our neighborhood. I was a bit disappointed since I was so looking forward to settling on the couch late Halloween night with a big bowl of goods for me to stuff myself with after I've sent the kiddies on to bed! The kids had fun though, they were most happy with all of their treats. When we got to my parents' house we made cookies and ordered pizza. It was a fun night. Hope your Halloween was fun!





















5 comments:
what a fun night! I love your spiderman!!
Love it!!! Looks like so much fun!!!
BIG HUGS!
Such cute pics! I love that you guys played a game of basketball before trick or treating, what a fun halloween!
Fun pics! Happy belated birthday. it looked like a happy one! Trust me you can wait a little longer for 3-0. I am at 37...not looking forward to the big 40!
i love the pics of your kids!!! you guys look like you are having a blast as a family:)
Post a Comment