I took these pictures of this precious little guy. Just 4 days old! I've learned that shooting newborns is a LOT harder than I thought! I thought it would be easy cheesy but I was mistaken. It sure is fun though being around a little angel so fresh from above so that makes the hard work worth it.
I feel so fortunate to be able to do photography and have a business. I get overwhelmed sometimes because I feel like I have to be super successful RIGHT NOW. I'm not a very patient person. ;) I know it will come in time though. Check out my photography blog to see more of my work!
I'm working on creating a button so you can click easily from this blog to that one.













2 comments:
i like this shoot... i'm way into textures and the top and bottom pic are really rockin! what is that baby is laying in?
i agree, newborns are way hard!
great job! these turned out great!!
Post a Comment