Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Christmas Card Obsession

I have always been a huge fan of Christmas cards. I love getting them. Especially the ones with pictures. I have this weird fear every year that I won't get any Christmas cards so I make sure to send mine out super early in hopes that at least the people I sent one to will send one back. I don't know why I fear this; Nathan looked at me like a nut when I told him about it tonight as I was FREAKING out that Target wouldn't get me my cards in time to send them and receive some back. (wow I cannot believe I just divulged that very personal fear of mine.
Please don't judge.)
I always told myself that when I was an adult I would never send a Christmas card without a picture because I don't like receiving cards without pictures! Each year I dress the kids up in something nice, or pajamas (whatever my mood is that year) and usually put them in front of the tree.
THIS year I wanted to get super creative and fun. Here are some pictures from our Christmas card shoot. THE actual Christmas card picture won't be revealed until later. I don't want to spoil it for everyone! Let me just warn you that it is seriously cute. I was way excited with how it turned out.
Have I told you all that I started a photography business? Kenni Lane Photography. I have a blog: kennilanephotography.blogspot.com I haven't posted much there yet but I need to update it. I haven't had a whole ton of shoots but I'm hoping to really try to grow it this coming year. I love taking pictures and creating memories. It's just my thang. ;)
Anyway, enjoy. :)
I realize that the sun was very bright in these. I wasn't aware of how much it would detract from my pictures. We will have to go back and do it again at a different time of day.



4 comments:

Wright said...

L.O.V.E the black and white of all three walking on the track, looking down. It is really good!

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

very cute...make sure i get your new address so you can get our holiday photo...

taryn said...

CUTE outfits! That's always the funnest part for me when taking family pics :) I can't wait til Liv is old enough to wear some fun stuff.

Good for you for starting a business! You will do great, I'm sure! Everyone always loves all your cute pics!

S+S said...

the pictures are super cute--I LOVE Kennedy's outfit!