Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Monkey Love


I will post this one thing. Something quick. Will has developed this cute little love for monkeys. I guess it started when they began selling Paul Frank for Target at where else but my favorite place?! So I started buying him these monkey shirts...I think the one in the picture was the first of his collection. Since I'm a self-proclaimed shop-aholic I would get each new monkey shirt Target put out that we didn't have. This has resulted in quite a nice little set of monkey shirts for little Will. He has I think 11 to date. And he wears one EVERY SINGLE DAY. He picks his clothes out each morning and the first thing he does when i get him from bed is say "monkey, monkey, monkey" and go straight to his closet. I lift him up to the shirts and he picks out one for the day. Sometimes he picks out 2 and wears them both. We've accumulated quite an assortment of monkey pj's as well so he's pretty much covered both night and day. I think it's adorable that he likes monkeys; my other kids didn't have obsessions like that so I like to undulge my wild man Will. This is the only picture I could find of him wearing his shirts which proves to me that I DON'T take enough pictures.

No comments: