I'm just in the blogging mood! In July, my Uncle Bob, Cousin Bobby and his wife Michelle and Cousin Erin and her 4 year old son Tommy came to visit for a few days. These cousins and uncle live in the St. Louis area and we don't get to see them very often...usually just once every 3-4 years. My family is very small compared to most families. I have 2 cousins on my mom's side (the ones pictured here) and one uncle and aunt (the uncle is pictured here but my aunt had to stay back in MO). On my dad's side I have 1 cousin that I haven't actually seen in probably 15 years or more and 1 aunt that I also haven't seen in that amount of time at least. And that's it! I always felt envious of friends that had hundreds of cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews, etc. I'm glad that I married into a pretty big family.
Lots of rambling here, I know, so I will finish up my post now and just let you see the pictures.
Cousin Bobby and I. We were supposed to make a silly face...guess he missed the memo.
My Grandpa giving Chandler a little praise. We had gone to eat dinner earlier that night and Chandler had been a big help while I was trying to get Will out of the restaurant, across the parking lot and into the car. Sweet Grandpa even started to cry while talking to C. I love old people. :)
My family. Minus Nathan, Will, Aunt Pat and Erin's husband














No comments:
Post a Comment