This past weekend I headed south to attend a photography workshop with the awesome Austin photog, Kristen Duke. I was SUPER excited already but even more excited when I found out that my dear friend Caroline was going too. I've known Caroline for many years now and I can't say enough nice things about her. She is the sweetest, kindest, most sincere person I've probably ever known in my life and on top of that she's an awesome mom. She will never know how her Christlike example has impacted my life time and time again. Even from so far away. I love this girl to bits and I was so thankful to get to spend some time with her, even if it were only for a little while. THANK YOU ASAY's for being so hospitable and taking good care of me!
The workshop was awesome too. I really felt like I was able to get a better grasp on using my camera to it's fullest potential. I enjoyed the small group of girls and the cozy and comfortable setting. (in Kristen's house) I only wished it didn't end so soon! I love, love, love photography and I could sit and talk about it for DAYS.
After the instruction portion of the workshop was over we walked to an open field just down the street and practiced on each other.
Yay for an awesome weekend! Now, just enjoy the pictures. :)
These were our practice pics. Not too bad, eh?
Sweet Bella. I practiced on Caroline and Mike's girls after the workshop.
And cutie Savannah















4 comments:
Fun stuff. Glad you had a great time and learned even more techniques. I'll be utilizing those skills soon!
Awww! Thanks friend! I think you are an amazing person and I admire you so much! I had so much fun with you and I'm glad you enjoyed the workshop! I love the pictures you took of my girlies! Wish we lived closer so that we coukd hang out more often!
How fun! I wish I could go to a photography workshop just to learn how to use my camera. Your photos are lookin real good, and I also happen to love the subjects :)
I need to know more about these Austin photography workshops! I have a fancy-schmancy camera and barely know how to use it!
Post a Comment