7 days behind us and here we are again. Another Tuesday to enjoy another linky party. February 22, 2011. Time flies, doesn't it folks? Only 5 more days until my last baby turns 3. No longer a baby. *tear*
Wanna play the game? Check out the rules here. And if there are no objections, we will proceed!
To celebrate his big boy-ness, we headed on over to Chick-Fil-A for some mid-day nourishment. We love CFA. We don't go there like 4 times a week or anything. Because that would be crazy.
I don't know what this is about. Not sure I want to know.
Will found a new bed. He's so resourceful.
Today's youth. Hanging out at CFA on a Saturday night. Texting. Probably texting one another from across the table. But we weren't there for the 5th time that week. Oh no. Not us.
Love me some Mexican Train time with my gal pals.
Thank you middle child for reminding me how to spell your brother's name. Because I'd forgotten. And it was extra specially written right on my driver's seat. Easy access is always a plus.
We were ready for church Sunday. And then discovered the car had a flat. Thank goodness for good friends who will pick you up so you can get your Sabbath on. Spiritual enlightment is the best part of the week.
Chick-Fil-A has new ketchup packets. They are mighty cute but mighty hard to open.
When you meet up with friends at the zoo, it's possible that you might both wear pretty much the exact same outfit. And your hair might look the same too. If this happens to you, be sure to document it.
This is my favorite lunch date. He's cute, his meal is cheap and he gives me compliments like "you're piiitttty momma" [read: you're pretty]
Chick-Fil-A is good at breakfast time too.
My Kenny girl checking off her "jobs" on her job chart. Check it out here Has changed our lives.










9 comments:
k, i'm craving Chik-fil-A now, thanks!! and i want a dr pepper shirt like you and Jess are rockin...
oh, and i'd like to rent- a gent please, my hubby is deploying soon, so..................;p
Yes, I'm majorly craving chik-fil-a now!!!! And I love those cutie little new ketchup packets of theirs!! :)
Chik-fil-a for dinner tonight... yup. it's a good possibility. Thanks =)
Happy birthday to your little man!
Now I need some Chik fil a but I'm pretty sure we don't have one! I'm all over that ketchup packet, that's the best part of ordering fries :)
New Follower. Came over from that "friend" blog who wears the Dr. Pepper shirt to the zoo too!
Love the fact that you eat at Chick Fil A so much. If it was closer to my house - I'd probably eat there 3 meals a day if I could get away with it. The Chick Fil A sauce - when I go through the drive thru - they know me - and they put like, oh, 20 packets in my bag...and all I ordered was a lemonade!! ::snort::
it's fun getting a glimpse of your week. cute kids, fun friends and activities, yummy food. looks like a good week in deed, minus the flat tire;) but at least you and Kennedy looked really cute in your sunday attire!
Okay I kind of want to link up with this thing. I love iphone pics and chick-fil-a!
k look at all ur comments!!!!! u need to be first more often.
i really. really. really. really really really want to rent a gent.
LOLOLOL - your commentary cracks me up!
Post a Comment