...is soccer. The boy loves soccer. Soccer season began Thursday night at 5pm. First practice. Boy was it hot! I seriously thought I might pass out the sun was so intense. Good thing we had plenty of water. Kennedy does not love soccer. She loves ballet. She does not like sitting outside in the heat for an hour to endure practice and games but I tell her that next week she will have ballet class every week and Chandler will have to endure waiting for her ballet class to end just like she has to wait for his soccer practice to end. It's all fair. And what do I love? I love taking my kids to their activities. It's why I was born. To have kids and taxi them around to different activities. I might even like it more than they do! I feel so silly saying that but it's true. Anyway, here are a couple of pics from practice. First game is Sept 6th and I can't wait!
14 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment