Saturday, August 30, 2008

Our Week In Pictures

Here are some pictures of things we did this week. They are all out of order because for some reason the pictures won't move around like they did before. Grrr...I hate it when I can't figure things out. Oh well, enjoy!

Thursday we went for Will's 6 month check up!
He can almost sit up by himself, he is still a bit wobbly and falls over after a little while.
Wednesday we went to McAlister's for lunch because our internet was out so we used their free wi-fi
Friday we went to our friend David's house so that the kids could play with Loren. Here is Will playing on the floor, I didn't get any pics of the kids playing
Monday, we went to my mom's house for pizza and cake. They made Chandler a cake to celebrate his 1st day of kindergarten. So sweet!
Using the color accent feature on my camera to only bring out the red
Here I only wanted to bring out the green
Eww, don't look at me just look at that handome little devil in the middle!
Tuesday for dinner we went to our fave neighborhood spot, Martinez
More Monday night pics. That face Will is making is quite possibly his cutest face ever! Maybe my dad's too, heehee!








3 comments:

The Ketchup Queen said...

The new blog is cute!

caroline said...

your fam is so cute! It's kinda sad to not have family to share in the fun of the first week! Good job Chan!

caroline said...

I forgot to tell how cute your new blog looks! love it.