Friday, September 5, 2008

And I Quote...

I love quotes, any kind of quote. I especially like quotes that inspire me to be a better person or to have a more positive attitude. I got this quote from my friend Kim's blog. Hope she doesn't mind! She has this cool little section in her right hand column that displays a new quote every time the page refreshes. I don't know how to do that on my own blog but I wish I did! Anyway, here was the quote I just saw and I thought it was very cool. Good words to live by.


"People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway."— Mother Teresa

3 comments:

Kimbo said...

Yes I inspired a post! I feel so honored. I loved this quote too. Some great words to live by if you ask me. ps I'm on goodreads and there's a feed that will link all of your favorite quotes to your blog. That's how I do it :) Great new blog setup. I'm loving the new look.

tina and aaron said...

What a great quote!!! Thank you for taking the time to share it with us Kristi. You are great!!!!

Presley family said...

I like it! THanks for sharing!! BIG HUGS!
Julie