Sunday, September 14, 2008

Where Have I Been?

I just don't even know! My goodness there aren't enough hours in the day are there??? Can't we have at least 30 hours? I could make good use of those extra 6. So I've been behind on blogging and it has made me sad. I've had time to read some blogs but no time to post my own. I feel like that dude below, running just to keep up with every day life! I'll get to blogging again soon!

2 comments:

tina said...

That guy running does seem to be at it for a while now. Just remember life is a journey not a destination. Keep up the running Kristi....enjoy the journey!!! :)

Corie said...

I would love the extra 6 hours in a day too! It seems like no matter how hard I work, there is always more waiting for me. Although with 6 extra hours, my kids would have more time to "play" (aka create messes) and I would probably be even further behind. I guess we just have to keep going and going. :)