Fall soccer season is in session! Watching Chandler play soccer is absolutely one of my most favorite things to do. One, because he is just so darn good that we are just giddy from seeing his talent on the field but also because it is something he loves and something that brings us together as a family each week. Together we can sit and support him as he does something that he enjoys and we can share in that joy with him. He has only had 1 game so far, yesterday's game was cancelled due to the weather. I don't have very good action shots of him yet but here are a few pics of the first couple of practices and the first game.
14 years ago










2 comments:
I love soccer! I loved going to sibling's soccer games growing up. Chandler looks like he knows what he's doing!
Go Chandler!!!
Post a Comment