Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I Was Tagged!

"Getting to Know All About You"
I've been meaning to do this since last week when Audrey tagged me. I started it one day and then had to leave it unfinished but then I deleted my blog so now I'm having to start all over! And as I am doing this I can hear Kennedy crying in her bed so I gotta go help her..................okay now I'm ready!

1.)What is your full name? Kristal Linn Dickinson. But please do not ever call me Kristal. Yes, it is my birth name but I am not fond of it and have always gone by Kristi which is how I like it. Thanks :)

2.) What do you like to do in your spare time? I love my "internet time" which is when I check my email, then go to my Facebook, then to my MySpace, then to my blog and finish up with balancing my checkbook! I also love to read, chill with my family and or/friends and watch movies, play games...just low key and simple.

3. Name two of your biggest vices: 1) Drinking Coke...ugh, it's nearly impossible to give that stuff up! 2.)Food.

4. Name two of your biggest virtues:
1) I am very forgiving
2) I love to give. My time, presents, money, a listening ear, stuff that I don't need anymore, I just love to give. It truly makes me happy!

5. What is your biggest regret, up to this point? Not finishing college. :(

6. List 5 of your deepest, darkest desires (keeping it G-rated, of course):
1.) To become obsessed with eating healthy and working out
2.) To be totally patient with my family and to never yell...well not NEVER yell but yell less :)
3.) Like Audrey said, I also would love to write children's books someday. I even have "Writing Children's books for Dummies" that I purchased a long time ago haha!
4.) To overcome being so self-consious and insecure and to be a strong and determined woman!
5.) To be computer saavy so that I could always fix my own computer problems

7. What do you consider a perfect day? Sleep in, eat breakfast at IHOP, do some shopping, eat dinner out, rent a movie and watch it after the kids are in bed. That's my perfect REALISTIC day...I could come up with some unrealistic stuff too!

8. Name 3 songs that you know EVERY word to: 1.) Stay by Lisa Loeb 2.) Baby One More Time by Britney Spears, 3.) I Just Called to Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder

9. What fictional character do you secretly envy and wish you could become? The only people I can think of are real, not fictional! I would say Bella Swan since that Edward is just the perfect man, but the whole running with vampires and werewolves gig is sometimes just too complicated and stressful! Of course I haven't finished Breaking Dawn yet so maybe it all ends "happily ever after"...

10. What's the first thought that pops into your head when you see yourself in the mirror? Honestly? UGH.

Okay well I finished and now I am to tag 5 people: Amber, Serena, Taryn, Tiffany and Caroline

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You definatley should write a childrens book! I think you could write a really cute/funny one. Anyway, thanks for the tag! I'll do it soon, today I have some interview for jobs!

Eric said...

I didn't know your name was really Kristal! Don't worry, I'll never call you that. I'm glad to see you've got your blog back in order!

Presley family said...

How fun! These are fun to get to know each other AGAIN. I think we might have changed a little since girls camp!wink!!! BIG HUGS!

Audrey said...

Hey, I'm glad you were finally able to get to this... I was dying to see what your answers were. And I have to agree... you are very forgiving. :0)