
I LOVE FALL! It is my favorite season (tied with summer). Taryn's post inspired me to write about why I love this wonderful season. So here's my top 10 list of things I love about fall. (I just hope I can keep it to 10 without going over!)
1.) October is the best month because it's my birthday month! It is also Nathan's birthday month and Chandler's! So...we are very busy and very poor in October!! But it's okay because I love birthday celebrations.
2.) I love the smell of autumn.
3.) Pumpkins, pumpkins and more pumpkins!
4.) Everything's orange and brown! Great colors :)
5.) Boots...especially my favorite cowboy boots!
6.) I always want to go shopping when summer turns to fall...and shopping is always a good thing!
7.) Halloween!!!
8.) It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown comes on tv!
9.) Candy corn!
10.) Decorating my house for fall!
So there's my list. What are your favorite things about fall?










No comments:
Post a Comment