Today the kids and I went to El Fenix for lunch to celebrate my birthday that is tomorrow. These are my very dear former co-workers and I love them all. I spent 18 months working at EnCana Oil and Gas and became very close to each of these people. Well my sister I was already close to but the other 3 and I became friends for life! I was so touched when Niki emailed me to ask if some old friends could take me out for lunch. Niki's mom, Nina, who also works at EnCana shares the same birthday as me but she was unable to come today since she was probably having her own birthday celebration somewhere--hopefully at some schmancy restaurant for free! It was a good time, I am always happy to get to visit with these guys. They make me laugh and I remember all the good times we shared while working together. And they also remind me of how glad I am that I DON'T have to work anymore! Thanks for taking me to lunch everyone, Tiffany-thanks for picking up Kennedy's lunch, that was super sweet of you. :)
14 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment