14 years ago
Monday, October 13, 2008
The Great Big Pumpking Patch
Today we went to the Arboretum with my friends Meagan and Ariah and their little girls Avery and Hannah. I LOVE the Arboretum in Autumn! I love pumpkins so to see all the millions of pumpkins everywhere is so fun. The kids had a nice time but I think they quickly got tired because of hunger and heat! Plus it was DISD fair day so it was super packed. Mad moms in mini vans everywhere, haha! ;) We'll have to go back before the pumpkins are gone when it isn't so crazy busy. I got some good pics though with my fun new camera so I was excited about that.
Will loved crawling around in the grass
And he loved eating the hay! Yuck!
Kennedy in front of the fountain o' floating pumpkins!
She wasn't in a real smiley mood but I got a couple of cute shots
I call this Ode to the Great Pumpkin...I'm such a nerd, I know ;)
Pretty girl
The girls were so intrigued by these swimming pumpkins
We were afraid they'd fall in, but they managed to stay dry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
Will's faces are so cute!
oooo how fun! i love the pics! seems like you love your new camera!! i love the arboretum too!
So cute! Aaron hates crawling on the grass
Too bad we didn't go on the same day:(
so now that you've shared your gift with us all, I'm gonna bug you to be our new photographer next time we get you down here! Your pictures look great! Kennedy looks like a little GAP model! She's so pretty (like mother like daughter)
Great pics! I love pumpkins and the arboretum!
Those pictures are so cute Kristi! Looks like you have a new hobby!!!
Post a Comment