Chandler turned 6 last Thursday. I cannot believe that my 'baby' is 6. Time has flown far too quickly I'm afraid. Whenever I say it it out loud it's almost totally un-comprehendable to me. He is in kindergarten and 6 years old! 2 more years and he'll be getting baptized! 6 more years and he'll be 12! 10 more years and he'll be driving and dating. YIKES! I'm surely not ready for that; good thing I have 10 years to prepare. Chandler is a great kid. Is he like the Energizer bunny that keeps going and going and going? YES. Stubborn? His last name is Dickinson, that question needs no answer! But sweet and loving? YES. Smart and good natured? YES. Thoughtful? YES again. And cute-as-a-button? Well that needs no answer either. I am so blessed to have such a child. I know I don't come close to being the mother to him that I should be, but he is forgiving and loves unconditionally. Chandler knows that he is a Child of God and he strives every day to live accordingly. Happy Birthday Chandler, we love you!
Here are some pictures of Chandler's 6 years:

Ready to go home from the hospital. (Man I look young!)

1st Birthday

2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday

4th Birthday (with his best buddy Liam)
5 Year Old Chandler
At his 5th birthday party with his soccer teammates

6th Birthday!

Eating at Chili's for his birthday dinner. They brought him a chocolate shake and sang to him.

Here is his Spiderman cake that I made for him. Don't look at the bottom of the cake, I didn't have very good lines to trace and so Spidey's hand looks like some disfigured arm/hand/something!
6 comments:
I am so glad I found you. You have such a beautiful family. It will be fun to keep in touch!
I love the cake.. what a good mommy!!!! I am just not that patient. Yeah, I say grocery store!! wink! He is such a cutie!!! Happy Birthday big guy!!!
WOW!! 6 years old?! That's crazy! Happy Birthday Chandler!
ps The cake looks awesome!
WOW, that cake is amazing!
Happy birthday Chandler! Cool cake! You lucky!
Happy Birthday Chan! I can not believe that first picture!!!! I totally remember when you had him! So weird. BUt he is a cutie pie- we love him!
Post a Comment