Thursday, October 30, 2008

Guess What Today Is?







This is my favorite commercial. Nearly brings me to tears!


It's the beginning of basketball season, that's what day it is!!!!! That's right sports fans, Basketball season has begun! MAKE SOME NOOOOOOOIIIIIIIISE!!!!! I'm a Mavs fan; Rowdy, Proud and Loud! Tonight we played the Rockets here in Dallas and unfortunately we lost 112-102, which isn't the nicest way to start the season but there's a long way to go, we have a lot of months ahead of us. Basketball season is my favorite time of the year! I wait for this day all year long and can't stand the 6 months of off season. So today is a good day! Here's some pics of us watching the game!


Have you ever seen a more excited face?

Gotta stand reeeeeal close to the tv!

You can't see it but he's bent over pretending to dribble a basketball. This was after he changed his shirt for the occasion.

Nice face Chan.

3 comments:

The Ketchup Queen said...

I love that Chandler always has to change into the shirt of the team. Remember when he could not find that Romo shirt. I think it was that one. One time when the cowboys were playing and Selena and Kendall had just started dating and Alex made some signs and he and Kendall held them while they watched the game! It was so funny!

Eric said...

You and Eric are on the same page. We watched the game too. Eric really gets into the Mavs. He even had Jack chanting!

Audrey said...

You know, I've never really gotten into basketball. Baseball, for sure. Hockey, you bet. But basketball never caught on. I'm glad that you and your family enjoy it so much though! :)

Yes, we should definitely get together soon; the past few weeks have just been so crazy with YW stuff!