Here are some more pictures from Chandler's 6th birthday.

Mmmm cake!
Indiana Jones Legos

So excited

Fishing Frenzy for Wii!

Opening Amber's gift

Ooooh, is it Legos?

Awwwww it IS Star Wars Legos!

Cool!

Kennedy was SO happy it was Chandler's birthday. She even told my sister, "Aunt Tiffany, thank you for getting Chandler a Power Ranger."

Lego Batman for Nintendo DS!

Uncle Matt and Aunt Tiffany like Lego Batman too!
5 comments:
I was wondering when he opened those. I wanted him to before school while I was there but I didn't wake up. I'm glad he liked them.
It looks like he enjoyed his birthday. Where do you get all of Kennedy's birthday?
Eric can't wait until Jack is old enough for Legos. They ARE pretty fun! Chandler looks thrilled with all his gifts.
Yay for birthdays! Your kids are so cute!
Looks like LOTS of fun!!! Love it!!! BIG HUGS!
Post a Comment