Sunday, November 2, 2008

4 Things Tag

FOUR
I was tagged by Brooke. Just so you know, I really like tags. Feel free to tag me any time!

4 random things I like about Nathan:
1. He is probably the most generous person I know
2. He doesn't care about clothing/appearances. Which sometimes is nice but other times can be irritating since he NEVER dresses up!
3. He is a super hard worker
4. He gives me really thoughtful gifts

4 jobs I have had:
1. Nanny
2. Receptionist
3. Manager of an antique mall
4. Facilities Assistant

4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. BIG
2. Keeping the Faith
3. 13 Going on 30
4. The Wizard of Oz

4 TV shows I watch:
1. The Hills
2. Jon and Kate Plus 8
That's about it

4 People who email me regularly
1. Amber
2. Sharon
3. Shannan sending BeautiControl information
That's about it too besides the forwarded emails from friends

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Guacamole
2. Mashed Potatoes
3. Tacos
4. Donuts

4 Places I would like to visit:
1. Martha's Vinyard
2. Boston
3. Philly
4. Hawaii

4 things I am looking forward to this year: **Since 2008 is almost over I am going into 2009**
1. The cruise in May
2. I have lots of friends having babies in 2009!
3. Chandler will graduate kindergarten
4. Summer and family vacations

4 People to tag: I tag anyone who wants to be tagged!

3 comments:

Kimbo said...

I love the Hills too. It's annoyingly addictive once you start watching it. My family is going on a cruise to the E. Caribbean in January. I am so excited I might pee my pants. Where are you guys going? I love tags too. Aren't they great. You can learn so many random things about people through them. Thanks for sharing :)

Veda said...

How fun! Cruise....I am so jealous!

Eric said...

Yum! I think mashed potatoes would probably make it to my top 4 foods too.