Life has been pretty uneventful for us recently, which has actually been kind of nice. Too many activities and obligations makes it hard to enjoy the day before it is taken from you. Before you know it, another year has come and gone. I'm enjoying this spurt of down time. I know it won't last forever!
Anyway, we've just been taking it easy so Will and I went to eat lunch with my mom the other day. We took Mickey D's up to her office which was super yum but not good for the new diet that I'm on. Actually it isn't a diet per say, just a better way of eating. I'll blog about that later.
Anyway, we've just been taking it easy so Will and I went to eat lunch with my mom the other day. We took Mickey D's up to her office which was super yum but not good for the new diet that I'm on. Actually it isn't a diet per say, just a better way of eating. I'll blog about that later.
My mom works as an estimator for a landscaping company based in Rockwall, but her office is in Dallas. There aren't too many people in the office so we got to eat and hang out for a while. Will had fun crawling around on the floor and trying to put every interesting thing in his mouth. He has started pulling up on some things and it's funny because once he is standing, he will most always lean over to try to put whatever it is he's holding on to in his mouth. He's such a goofy little guy. I didn't get many pictures but here's a couple.
I could not get these pics to turn horizontally...grr I hate it when that happens
Just hangin' out










4 comments:
Little Will is so cute. He looks a lot like his Dad to me. It's fun to see him grow so much just since the summer. I bet it's crazy to see your kids get big so quickly.
awww he is getting so big! looks like you had fun at your momma's office!
How fun for your mom to have you visit her at work. I bet Will's cute smile made her day. What a cute boy! I'm like you, I too like it when there isn't tons going on and you have down time- we need to enjoy it before the holidays sneak up on us!
Hearing little Will on the phone tonight was so fun. I miss you guys and look forwad to this LONG week visit we will get! Yah for school!
Post a Comment