Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Trip to Fossil Rim

Okay, so it is 11:54 and I am so frustrated. I have been working on a slide show of our trip to Fossil Rim this last weekend all day it seems like. This afternoon I spent time adding 50 pics to a Rock You slide show but when I posted the code on my blog every time it would pop up with some other person's slideshow! I tried copying the code literally 15 or 20 times but it was always the same random chick's slideshow that was coming up and not mine. So I went to slide.com to make a show and that site it suuuuuuper sloooooow. Holy cripes it was taking forever. And now all that is here is a black box. But I'm leaving it, hoping that eventually my pictures will come up. If they never do then I guess it just wasn't meant for any of you to see what a fun time we had at Fossil Rim this last weekend!

So I will just tell you that we had a fabulous time! Nathan, I and the kids went with our friends the Cannons, Davidsons, Powells and the Powell's sister/brother-in-law (or brother and sis-in-law). Plus all of our kids! It was such a fun day! We saw all the fun animals and had a picnic lunch to celebrate Malorie's 5th bday, Hannah's 3rd bday and Chandler's 6th bday. Since I hadn't had a party for Chandler yet I decided to tag along on Mal's and Hannah's parties. But it was all good, we had deeelish cupcakes and shared goody bags. :) We laughed a lot, fed the animals and took TONS of pictures. (when I came home I had taken 416 pics!!) Oh yea and in case you don't know, Fossil Rim is a wildlife park where you drive through and feed the animals. They have lots of types of deer, ostrich, giraffes (my FAVORITE), zebras, cheetas, rhinos, etc.

So hopefully the pics will show up for you, but if not then I'm sorry.

1 comment:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

Spelling:) i tell you that is something spelling would show on her show...hours of her doing something like that and not be able to show her effort..darn it. I need to take my kids to Fossil Rim during break. That sounds like a lot of fun......