Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh No They Didn't...AGAIN

Today Amber and I were at Target and THIS is what Amber found. I'm really starting to question my judgement in shopping at Target, a store that I always held to a higher standard than...well, other stores. Once again I whipped out the camera to have evidence of this FASHION FELONY!

Yes, these are leggings. Gold and shiny leggings.And they had them in silver too! (and black, but I didnt' get a picture of those)


3 comments:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

HELL YES...THEY DID! That is too dang funny. I think now that you know how to do that fun slide show... you should put on the slide show of "FELONY'S!" every week. Seriously Spelling. I told you ...you are a STAR!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can pick me up a pair of those next time you're at Target - I love them! ;)

caroline said...

I'm thinking they're the left over halloween items that SHOULD be in the 90% off section...I'm in denial since I love and am addicted to Target.