Well worth the wait! I can't get over how pretty Kennedy is. She is a little knock out. You guys are going to have your hands full when she gets older. Good thing she'll have dad and two brothers to watch out for her!
What a fun trip! I keep hearing that fossil rim is the place to go camp especially if you have kids. We'll have to get some tips from you guys when we get around to going.
4 comments:
Well worth the wait! I can't get over how pretty Kennedy is. She is a little knock out. You guys are going to have your hands full when she gets older. Good thing she'll have dad and two brothers to watch out for her!
Wow! That looks really cool. I love to see animals close up.
These pictures are great. It looks like you had a very fun time!
What a fun trip! I keep hearing that fossil rim is the place to go camp especially if you have kids. We'll have to get some tips from you guys when we get around to going.
Post a Comment