Chandler had his class Christmas party on Thursday last week. Since I'm the Room Mom I was in charge of the party. I have really enjoyed being Room Mom, I'm glad it was handed down to me, and sad that I didn't sign up for the position in the first place. I will never make that mistake again! I was the only parent that showed up too so I was glad that I could be there for that reason as well. The kids were all excited little bundles of energy. Ms. Kennedy looked wiped out! That woman is a saint! I really like her, I am still grateful every day that Chandler was placed in her class. One of the other kindergarten Room Moms has a connection with the big guy in the red suit so he stopped by to hand out treats to the kids. Some of them were overjoyed, some not so much. Chandler was one that was not too excited, he knows that the santas we see around town are just the real Santa's helpers since the real Santa cannot be everywhere during December, he's in the North Pole making toys, duh! That's what Chandler told me one day when I tried to get him to go see the santa at the Galleria. So the party was a pizza party and they got a special sugar cookie that was beautifully decorated and a treat bag. Then it was time to go home! Fun times, fun times.
14 years ago














3 comments:
Miss Kennedy...not what I pictured. She looks mean.
Love your pictures with black and white and red!
Your pictures are great! It looks like a fun party! Be sure to tell your parents Merry Christmas from me! You can also tell them the Laurel they knew was just asked to be Primary President! Crazy!
Post a Comment