14 years ago
Monday, December 1, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving was fun. We went to my parents' house and had lunch, then headed on over to Nathan's Aunt Brenda's to have more lunch with his mom's side of the family. I didn't over-eat so that was good, but I don't usually over-eat on Thanksgiving anyway. I'm a pretty picky eater so the mashed potatoes, stuffing, a small amount of turkey and a slice of pumpkin pie make me a happy girl. We watched the Cowboys smoke the Seahawks and then we headed home with 3 tired kiddos. Nathan left shortly after we got home to go stake his claim on a prime position outside the Rockwall Best Buy where he camped out overnight for a new tv for our bedroom. His adventure did not disappoint. He came home with a very large, very sweet tv. He saved quite a bit of money on it and was so excited to have it so I didn't complain (too much) on the size or cost. I now feel like I sleep in the IMAX theatre. While Nathan was gone the kids and I stayed up late and made sugar cookies and watched the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving movie. It was a good day and it was good to be reminded of all that I have for which to be grateful.
I am grateful to live in such a wonderful country.
I am grateful for my 6 year old who is healthy and able to play football in the front yard
I am grateful that I have a cool camera to take pictures like this :)
I am grateful for my little princess Kennedy
I am grateful that I can be a mom
I am grateful to be able to hear the cute sounds from these two wrestling on the floor
I am grateful for Nathan
I am grateful for those blue eyes
I am grateful for family...and pumpkin pie and Cowboys football ;)
I am grateful for this little guy right here
I am grateful that my sister found such a nice guy that loves her and takes care of her
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment