Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Time is Here Again

We are in the Christmas spirit! I put up the tree and had all the house decorated a few days before Thanksgiving! I LOVE the Holiday season, but the last few years I just couldn't seem to get into the decorating mood. I think that I just get beat down from day-to-day activity and was feeling too overwhelmed to do anything. I still did decorate, it just wasn't as enjoyable. But this year was different! I felt the urge to decorate way before Thanksgiving so I thought I should go ahead and get on the ball. Chandler and Kennedy loved decorating the tree, they had a blast. It was so fun watching them get so excited. So now we are ready for Christmas! Bring it on!

10 comments:

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

I LOVE CHRISTMAS...........it is so magical!

Eric said...

Yea! We're ready too! This is the first time Eric and I actually bought a tree.

Miffany said...

I like your stockings. They are very nice.

ryan and danielle said...

yay! i love christmas time too! we have decorated too but unfortunatly we only had 1 box hahahah! i guess we are still beginners, we still have to build up our decorations.

Veda said...

So Cute! I love the holidays and all of the decorations everywhere!

caroline said...

you always do such a cute job decorating! I love your picture at the top.

Gabriela said...

It sounds like yall had alot of fun and im ready for Christmas too. I love yalls stocking they are all different.

Deanna said...

What cute stockings!!! I love them!

Presley family said...

I love Christmas too. There is just something so wonderful about sitting down and just looking at a lit christmas tree!!!!
BIG HUGS!

kjirsten said...

Hey Kristi!
You are so festive . . . love your decorations! Since we moved a little bit ago, ALL of our current decorating is Christmas -- the rest will have to come later. p.s. I'm obviously new to this blog thing and YES, of course you can add me! It will be fun to be in touch.