I am so behind at blogging...I have several things to post so be sure to read down a ways!
Last Thursday I took Chandler and Will to see Dr. G for their 6 year and 9 month well visits. I am always interested to see how much my kids have grown in between check-ups. I still have 2 very healthy and thriving boys! Here are their stats:
Chandler's weight is 58 lbs (95%) He is 49.5" tall (100%) and he can hear and see well. He got an A+
The Will-Meister weighs 22.4 lbs (80%). He is 30.3" (97%) and his head is big! He got an A+ too.
I am so grateful for my healthy, happy, smart and handsome boys! They are such a blessing to our family. With the rate these boys are growing Kennedy will be well protected when she gets older!












No comments:
Post a Comment