Isn't fun to dress girls in pink! I don't love the color myself, but I seem to have some need to dress Addie in it. I can't wait until Addie is Kennedy's age. You always have her in the cutest dresses with her hair fixed just right.
Kristi-you kids are so cute! I LOVE your blog! Who takes your picture they look so professional. We just had a little girl in October so I have become a blogger myself. Can't wait to see more pictures of your cute family! Rethsey
5 comments:
Lovin the fuzzy pink slippers!
love the cute pics! and the cuter than hannah montana slippers. Very girly and very Kennedy :)c
Isn't fun to dress girls in pink! I don't love the color myself, but I seem to have some need to dress Addie in it. I can't wait until Addie is Kennedy's age. You always have her in the cutest dresses with her hair fixed just right.
Kristi-you kids are so cute! I LOVE your blog! Who takes your picture they look so professional. We just had a little girl in October so I have become a blogger myself. Can't wait to see more pictures of your cute family!
Rethsey
you are a great photographer, that's what I'm thinkin'.
Post a Comment