Thursday, January 15, 2009

Date Night With Chandler

If you know me well then you know that I am a HARDCORE Mavs fan. I LOVE basketball, it is the greatest sport. I love how quickly the game moves, my ADHD mind appreciates that! I love the energy at the games, Mavs fans are great! I just love everything about it. And I LOVE going to games. I hadn't been this season so far at all, but our awesome friends Misti and Jermaine had tickets and couldn't use them so they gave them to us! There were only 2 so since just the day before I was begging Nathan to take me to a game for Valentine's Day, he suggested that I go and take Chandler. It was a blast. Seriously I could go to every single game and feel like I was in Heaven. We ate nachos and popcorn and pizza and chili and ice cream and soda...good ol' JUNK FOOD! I actually only ate the chili and a lil bit of popcorn, Chandler had everything else, haha. We won too so that was extra cool! I think I had more fun than Chandler did; whenever I would scream he would get embarrassed and cover my mouth and tell me to be quiet! After the game we went outside in front of the AAC and I took some cool pictures. It was a great date night with my little guy.




Victory Park


7 comments:

kjirsten said...

AWESOME pics!! What a fun mommy/son date night. I need to do that more often . . . thanks for inspiring me!

Presley family said...

GO LAKERS! wink.. looks like tons of fun!!! BIG HUGS!

Miffany said...

Again, nice pictures sista! I can't believe Chandler packed down so much in that lil belly of his! Seeing the good ole W hotel makes me want to go back. I used the bliss moisture gloves they gave me on our stay just last night and I'm feeling velvety soft!

Eric said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm not as big a Mavs fan as you and Eric, but I can appreciate a game or two.

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

Hey I want to go! Brandon would rather put a bullet in his foot before going to a game. I love basketball or any sporting event...call me some time seriously girl. Don't hold out! i don't care if it is in nose bleed seats or front row..call..you know my number and cell!

Rethsey said...

Wow! Those pictures are amazing!!! I too LOVE basketball! Go Celtics! :-D

caroline said...

We love mommy/kid dates- what a fun one!! I love that you both share a love for the MAVS!

ps- Chandler's faux hawk is cute:)