
It's official: I have a sinus infection. Tonight around 8:00 I decided that I should go to the doctor while I had time and before I got much worse. After I got the kids in bed I did web check-in at Care Now and went in around 9. They confirmed what I'd been assuming and sent me home with 3 prescriptions. I'm waiting for my scripts right now, they will be ready at midnight and since it's 11:30 I figure I should just stay up a little longer so that I can have them and start taking them now. I am really getting annoyed with all this sickness going around, it's just inconvenient and a pain! I hope that the kids don't get it, as I type this Kennedy is in her bed coughing up a lung it sounds like and Will is all runny nose baby again. Ugh...spring cannot get here fast enough! I'm ready for consistently warmer temps and flu and rsv season to be a thing of the past! (Well at least until the next winter comes. ;)
STAY WELL EVERYONE!










9 comments:
Bummer Dude............
Hope you feel better soon! You are in our thoughts and prayers!
Sorry you're sick! I normally get a cold once around this time of year, but this year I've been sick 3 times! I don't even understand, but I hope you feel better. Believe me, I know its not fun to be sick.
Girl!!! I feel your pain!! All 3 of us have got some kind of stomach virus and it ain't cool. We pretty much haven't eaten anything for like 24 hours and have been taking turns in the bathroom. Hope your meds get to working!
Uh oh...mom's sick with three kids and a hubby :( I'm wishing you luck and a quick return to health!!!
oooh I'm so sorry! hopefully the meds will get it out of your system quickly! I'm rather close to caving and going to the doc too.... Hate to spend the money though!!
I hope your meds whip this sinus infection quickly and that you get better soon. I really think there should be a rule that moms shouldn't be able to get sick- it's just not right! Try and take it easy girl! (ha- like that's possible right?)
get better soon! I hate sinus infections! Yuck! But the flu is much worse!
Hope you get to feeling better.
Post a Comment