Sunday, February 8, 2009

Under Quarantine?


This is what I feel like we should look like around our house! After Will ran fever Saturday night into this morning we decided that we should take him to the doctor. Nathan took him to a pediatric urgent care center in Plano and they determined that poor Will has...



Flu Pictures, Images and Photos


yes, he has the flu. Of all things. AND an infection in each ear. POOR BABY! Once we found our about the flu though, we were perplexed as to where he may have gotten it. The nurse tested both the other kids and Nathan for the flu but they all came back negative which gave us the thought that maybe it was me to had the flu since they didn't test me when I was at the doctor on Friday night. ARGH this is getting annoying! So after going through a lot of mess with the urgent care center in Mesquite, I ended up at one on the other side of town where they were very friendly and thorough. They deemed that I do not have the flu which is good. I'm to finish up my other antibiotics and I should be good soon. Will is contageous until he is fever free for 24 hours and there isn't anything we can give him except Motrin. And the antibiotic for his ears.


I really feel like locking ourselves inside these 4 walls until I can see the spring flowers blooming and it can stay 65 degrees for more than 1 day at a time. I am grateful to know though what was bothering Will and to have the midicine he needs to get well.


Pray for us!

5 comments:

Eric said...

Sad. I hate being sick. It stinks when it cycles around the household. I hope you and Will feel better soon, and I am crossing my fingers that no one else in the fam catches anything.

Serena said...

We're praying! I've finally stopped geing sick to my stomach- Dave and Maggs are still pretty bubbly. We got some weird virus that's going around down here. NO FUN!

ryan and danielle said...

ugh i hope you ALL get to feeling better and soon get to be sick free! keep taking your meds! :)

caroline said...

poor will! poor you!! We will keep praying for you guys!

Presley family said...

Oh, I am so sorry. It is heart breaking to have a sick baby!!!! BIG HUGS!!!