Friday, February 13, 2009

Party Time

Chandler had his Valentine party today at school so I got to go be the Room Mom for it. I love, love, love being room mom. The kids are so sweet and so full of love and excitement. They are pretty funny too and it makes me wish I could volunteer more often in their classroom. It surely is never a dull moment there!

The kids ate snacks and passed out their Valentines. They were so cute telling each other thank you for my Valentine without even being asked.




The party was over pretty fast and then it was time to head home for the weekend. It was a fun little afternoon.
On another note, Nathan and I are on our way out the door soon to enjoy a weekend away from responsibility and children! Amber is coming to stay with the kids tonight and my parents are staying with them tomorrow night. We'll be back Sunday afternoon. We aren't going out of town, just to a hotel in the city. I'm super excited!!
Happy Valentine's Day to you!




4 comments:

taryn said...

Oh how I miss the days of school parties! Those are the best :)

Presley family said...

Oh, how fun!! Regan had her first school party this year and was over the moon!!! It is all she talked about all week!!! Oh, to be a kid and all you have to worry about is writting your name on valentines. wink!!!
BIG HUGS!!!!

caroline said...

Class parties are fun!! Not just for the kids but the grown ups too :)

Rethsey said...

I was just telling Rich how I can't wait to be a room mom and bring cupcakes and goodies to Nayeli's class. Your such a fun mom!