Saturday, March 28, 2009

Addicted


sonic Pictures, Images and Photos


About 5 weeks ago I decided that I should give up caffeine for good. I was highly addicted to the junk and fully know that the Lord doesn't want us to be addicted to anything, no matter what it is. By using spirituality as the basis of my decision, I was able to kick the habit for good. I have been caffeine free for 5, or maybe even 6, weeks now. I kind of lost track. I have consumed some soda, but caffeine free ones like Fanta (man that stuff is sent from Heaven!) and caffeine-free root beer. Honestly, I haven't noticed a difference in the way that I feel, or even my weight for that matter, but I just know that I made the right choice which is good enough for me.


But now I'm addicted to Sonic's Light Lemonade. Oye.


I guess if I have to have a vice, this one isn't so bad right?


PS-I guess I'm not completely caffeine-free since I do eat chocolate! Although I'm not addicted to chocolate.

3 comments:

Eric said...

I love Sonic too. Cherry limeades are my fave!

stef j. said...

you go girl!!

caroline said...

there are worse things to be addicted to right? Like Coke zero which DOES have caffeine in it! I love that stuff.