I'm a loser...meaning, I lose many things. I HATE to lose things. It drives me insane. I always hate to jump the gun and replace whatever it is that was lost because I might find it. At the same time if that item was something I use on a daily basis then I need to go get new right?
More than anything, it's just the idea that I can't find whatever it is I'm looking for. That it's out there somewhere and I can't crack the case and find it. I can't explain why it makes me so angry, it just does.
Right now I am missing my beloved Oakleys. I don't go anywhere without a pair of sunglasses, my eyes are so sensitive to light; I wear my sunglasses on the cloudiest of days. They are just part of me, like my cell phone and watch.
Since they were pricey I don't want to rush out and get a new pair, but at the same time I NEED them! They have been missing since Sunday night. I have searched the entire house and my car but have come up empty handed.
UGH, I HATE LOSING THINGS!










6 comments:
Whenever I lost me sunnies, they're usually on top of my head. lol
Okay so I just realized I talked like a leprechaun in my comment. What is up with that?
I hear ya sister! I too am a loser! I lose EVERYTHING!!! Mike and the kids tease me about it. It gets worse with each pregnancy too! I hope your shades turn up!
i'm just laughing my head off at little leprechaun miffany's comments.
and sorry you lost your glasses, and oakleys at that.i kinda stopped owning nice stuff when i had kids, cause i lost my brain.
I feel your pain...I'm a big loser! Hope they turn up!
Oh girl... your poor thing. I am not a looser.. I am a forgeter! wink! I can't ever remember anything.
BIG HUGS!!!!
Post a Comment