Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Fun Girly Birthday

My friend Jene' had a birthday party last week for her little girl Gloria. It was a perfect day for a party: a warm, breezy weekday afternoon. It was quiet, easy, fast and fun. The girls had a great time playing in the backyard, eating pizza, blowing bubbles. It made me never want to do a hectic weekend birthday party again! Kids are so entertained by the simplest of activities, I just love that about children. Anyway, I asked if I could take some pictures of the event. I always like new places to practice my skill. There are a LOT of pictures ahead, I apologize in advance.

Gloria, the birthday girl.






Emily, a friend


There are lots of pictures of Charlotte, but she's so darn cute I couldn't resist!

Brooke, a friend
Will, hangin' out in the swing
These feet and this cute skirt belong to another friend, Michelle
This is Michelle
This is Michelle's sister, Lucy
The Fisher Price bus didn't make the cut to attend the cake and ice cream part of the party!
Nathan said I could get sued for using their slogan in my pic. Is this true? If so, I apologize Blue Bell and will remove my picture to avoid any suits against me.

2 comments:

taryn said...

I love the pics! The one of the little girls feet is my fav. I think I have a foot fetish or something, because I always take pics of legs and feet too! Nice work!

Brooke and Ryan Steed said...

Kristi those pics are absolutely adorable!!!!! You are getting so good at the photography thing! Someday I want you to take some pics of Ryan and I in downtown Dallas.