Monday, March 2, 2009

Let's Do Lunch

Last Monday I was out helping my friend Cassie look for things to decorate her bathroom. After about an hour at Hobby Lobby with 3 kids and feeling ready to pull our hair out we met up with Nathan for lunch at our fave Mexican food place. I took pictures since...well since I love to take pictures!

Cassie gets a kick from laughing at other people's pain or discomfort, so naturally she thought it would be funny to see him taste this lemon and wince. But he really liked it and sucked on like 3 of them. I know, I know...it's bad for his teeth. Trust me, I won't ever do it again.
He would lick the lemon and then make this face, but he was lovin' it.

Little Loren...she's a character!


They are getting so big. :(




4 comments:

taryn said...

I love little Will's face in the first pic! Kids trying things for the first time is priceless. He's a cutie!

caroline said...

Bella goes for the lemons too- funny kids!! I'm really loving your pictures these days- you need to teach a class on this!

kjirsten said...

LOVE your pictures!! I too have a lemon taster. :) You are so brave to take on Hobby Lobby with kids. I LOVE Hobby Lobby, but havn't attempted it again since Claire was born. (Not because of Claire, but because of Luke's newfound freedom) I need more arms!!!

Eric said...

so, I'm really behind on looking at blogs. These are cute pics. I'm glad you went out to eat after Hobby Lobby. Moms deserve it after taking kids on errands. The post about Will's 1st b-day is so cute. He is adorable in (well all of the pics, but most specifically) the pics with the cupcake!