I tried uploading more pics but my computer is being dumb. Anyway, here are some pictures of last weekend. I have more to post of some other stuff but that will have to come later.
My sister and Matt found this place in the Bishop Arts District. It's a fun little shop that sells all kinds of old bottled sodas. I went and got some root beer, different brands of orange soda and an RC Cola...remember those? It was fun.
Kennedy sings in a children's performing group called Sunshine Generation. This was at her first show. They sang at the grand opening of a Whole Foods store in Dallas.
She was NOT digging the dress she had to wear...so I bribed her with quarters for her piggy bank if she did a good job singing. It worked so I was happy!













1 comment:
I love the faces Kennedy makes!
Post a Comment