Sunday, April 12, 2009

2 Random Thoughts

I just became OVERWHELMINGLY giddy because I just remembered:

Nathan and I leave for our cruise in 4 weeks from TOMORROW! Do you KNOW how SOON that is?!?!? It seems like just yesterday I was saying 12 weeks and it seems like just a second ago I was saying 6 weeks. These last 4 weeks are going to fly by and I really have to get myself in gear. Before I go on any vacation I majorly clean my house, make sure every piece of laundry is clean and put away, make sure all bills are paid in advance so there is no worry about anything while we are gone, go big time grocery shopping, all that stuff. And I have to do a good job since Amber will be here all week with our kids and I want to make sure she doesn't have any stress with house stuff since keeping up with our 3 wild things will be stressful enough!

2nd thing: We are going to see WICKED THE MUSICAL in JUNE!!!!! I have wanted to see this show for I cannot even TELL you how long. I have had the soundtrack for a long time and know every word to every song so I am all set. Nathan and the kids and I are going down to San Antonio to see it with our friends the Davidsons and the Cannons and their families. It is sure to be a super awesome trip and I CANNOT wait.

What a fun summer I have in store!!

4 comments:

Miffany said...

25 days until we leave for Spain! This time really did fly by!

Eric said...

LUCKY!! Both of those sound awesome! Have fun!

caroline said...

those are some amazingly FUN random thoughts!! I'm excited for your cruise, they sound like tons of fun.

Maybe we'll bump into you in San Antonio at Wicked ;) We've been wanting to go to that, but not sure what day.

Brooke and Ryan Steed said...

You will LOVE Wicked!!!! It is probably one of the best musicals of all time!!! The music is fantastic!! The man who wrote that score is highly talented!!!