Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hippity Hoppity Easter's On Its Way

Here is this week's FHE in pictures.


We colored eggs for Easter!

Here's the dye just waiting for some naked eggies!

The apprentice egg colorers

The master egg dyer teaching his apprentices

Happy kiddies

Hey there I am! The photog is rarely seen in front of their camera!
Nathan's egg...it looks like it says 'nog' but it really says 'Dickinson 09'
We also painted little clay eggs

I love how his tongue can always be found hanging outside his mouth when he's concentrating.

While I was making treats, Chandler read to us a book letting us know that Easter isn't just about eggs and bunnies hopping around leaving us chocolates in baskets.

My favorite treat

Apparently Kennedy liked them too ;)


The End. I look forward to family night every week.

2 comments:

Miffany said...

"nog" lol! I don't know what's funnier, an egg that looks like it says nog or the fact that his 'o' before the last 'n' is a heart! So cute!

Eric said...

Fun! I'm bet all of the eggs looked awesome!