If you know me well then you know that I am obsessed with Target. It's my favorite place in the whole wide world! Walking into its doors brings a sense of euphoria that is beyond compare. I LOVE THIS PLACE!
I never blogged about (and I don't know why because it was tragic) the closing of the Target here in M-town. They closed up shop for most of 2009 to tear down the existing store while they build a brand new, super ginormous, SUPER TARGET in its place. It's fabulous yes that they are building one of the biggest Super Targets around right here in our little piece of Suburbia, but very NOT fabulous that I had to lose my fave spot all year long.
Today, as I was leaving the Mickey D's after getting Kenn a Happy Meal, I saw this larger-than-life sign announcing that the Super Target will be opening...drum roll please...on OCTOBER 11. MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing could please me more! I plan on spending my entire day in this place. I wonder if they'd let me have a party in the snack bar area?!?!? I would totally do it.
Those Target employees aren't going to know what hit them when I walk through the doors on October 11 at 9am. I better start saving $$ now...











5 comments:
Please have a birthday party in the snack area! That would so funny, and I'm sure the employees would love it. I love Target too :)
Target is one of my favs too! I started reading your post and thought "Oh no! Don't close that Target, it was always busy!" Then I realized it was being replaced with a SUPER Target--yeah!
I LOVE TARGET!!!!!!
(every one of those 6 exclamation points has meaning)
Woo Woo! I love me some Target!
I love Target too . . . sounds like Super Target is coming JUST FOR YOU!! Happy Birthday (in 6 months!)
Post a Comment