Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blogging Blues

I haven't blogged in so long and I can think of about 10 topics that I need to blog about. Truth be told, I've been pretty depressed so I can't get motivated to spend a lot of time on it. On anything for that matter. You should see my house. Yikes. Anyway, hopefully this depression can take a hike and I can feel better soon. Because it really sucks. Hope everyone out there is doing well!

6 comments:

ryan and danielle said...

why so sad?! I hope your gloomy clouds clear soon!

HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE....... said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Presley family said...

HUGS to you my dear, sweet friend!!! I hope that hard times will pass. You are in my heart and prayers!!!
BIG HUGS,
Julie

taryn said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon, and know that you are loved!

caroline said...

I'm sorry you're blue :( I love you!

kjirsten said...

Oh Kristi . . . I'm so sorry . . . it's no fun to be blue. I hope you feel better soon.