For the most part my kids are pretty happy-go-lucky. But like every normal child, they have their moments. Will is my very challenging 3rd child. Most people would say that he is the sweetest and happiest baby, which is true. But he has quite the temper. He gets REALLY mad when he doesn't get what he wants.
It looks like his finger is caught in that door, but really he wanted one of the Wii controllers and I wouldn't let him have it, so he was throwing a fit because he couldn't open the door himself. This scene was followed by him throwing his body on the floor and kicking, then getting up and hitting me on the leg until I put him on the time out rug. One minute on the rug for time out. He does not like it.
Kennedy loves playing with her brothers but she doesn't like it when Chandler leaves her outside by herself. On this day they were jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler underneath it. They call this a "swimming party" even though they aren't swimming.
I heard Kennedy whining and when I went outside this is what I saw. I couldn't not take some pictures! Poor thing.
She didn't like that I was taking pictures and not getting her off the trampoline.












6 comments:
So cute even when they are mad!
oh the 3rd child syndrome, don't worry, i am a third child and still throw tantrums when i don't get my way....just ask the husband. hahahah. jk. but i do think it is a little something in the blood of being the 3rd.
How can you not just love those faces... even when they are mad! wink!!!
BIG HUGS!!!
poor kennedy! she looks so sad ...
i'll jump with her!!
Poor Kennedy and Will! :(
All of your pictures look so great; what photo software do you use?
these pics are adorable! it is true that when kids are sad they still look so darn cute!!! Hope you guys are well:) -Janelle
Post a Comment