I have this obsession with not posting pictures until they have been edited. Hence the record gap (record for me) between my last post and this one. Does anyone out there even look at my blog anymore?!?
I will forever be thankful that Nathan and I were able to take this trip together. It helped mend some problems we have been having in our marriage lately, allowed us to grow closer together and it gave us time to relax and refresh so that we could come home and grab life by the horns again and forge forward.
These are just a few of the pictures I took. I need to take time to make a slideshow. I will try to post more pics every day or so because I got some pretty good ones I think. I SO enjoyed playing photographer and shooting all different subjects and scenery. For me, picture taking is always one of the highlights of any vacation.
On the boat, we took some naps, lay out in the sun, ate some good food, hung out with good friends, watched some stinkin' hilarious karoke, danced all night long at the disco, I watched Nathan play a little Blackjack, watched some movies and ate a lot of ice cream cones!
On land we hung out at the beach in Grand Cayman and did some shopping. We went on a tour of Montego Bay in Jamaica, with our personal tour guide, Sidney. He was an awesome older man who was so kind and soft spoken. He took us all around the city and even took us to his house where we met his wife and ate mangos off his tree! I know it sounds weird, but he was totally safe and not strange at all. It was cool.
I cannot wait for next year's cruise...well I have to find a babysitter first. After that, then I cannot wait!
Seven Mile Beach, GC
Towel animals are my favorite part of the evening!
This is outside Scotchie's, a local place, where we ate lunch in Jamaica.
Nathan in his vacation mode
Nathan on Seven Mile Beach

Hangin' out on the beach

Pretty much...I ate my weight in ice cream cones. Well not really, but close ;)

These beach bodies belong to our friends David and Missy. Hope I don't offend anyone!


















7 comments:
Yay!!! What awesome pics. I LOVE CRUISING! I can't wait to go on our next either. Seven Mile Beach is the most beautiful beach I have ever been to. I can't wait to go back again. I hear you on the soft serve too. I'd have it as a little snack about 3 times a day. Carnival is so much fun too. We've now done Norweigen and Carnival and I think I like Carnival better. As long as the ship is a newer one. I can't wait to see more pics. Thanks for sharing.
Oh man! I want to go so bad! The beach looks so inviting and relaxing! Glad you guys had fun!
TOTALLY JEALOUS!
finally you put up some pics. I am glad that you all had a good trip! :) Hope to see you and the kiddos over the summer.
Looks like you had tons of fun!!! We love Jamaica too, that is where we went on our honeymoon!!!
WOW! That was some trip! I am so jealous . . . looks like a GREAT way to travel (we've never taken a cruise!). Your pictures are amazing . . . can't wait to see more!
Looks like you guys had a great trip. I love your photos! I'm jealous. It's our turn to go in about three years! (for 10 year anniversary!)
Post a Comment