We went on vacation to Galveston and hung out on the beach for a whole week! We rented a beachfront house which had a fabulous view of the ocean and a beach just for us in front. It was fun, here are some pictures. I need to get more up soon.


Will is one crazy little man. He loves the beach and loves the water. He isn't afraid of it one bit.
I didn't get a lot of good pictures of Chandler this vacation. He's kind of in one of those weird boy phases right now.

Before I took this picture, Will had this cup in his mouth and was shaking it back and forth and screaming because he wanted more juice.



We arrived on Friday as well as Nathan's cousins Eric, Kristi, Eric's wife Amber and his Aunt Sherri and Uncle Jim. On Saturday, Aunt Sherri's cousin Trisha and her daughter Melissa came down to hang out. It was fun times!
This is Melissa, and Kristi with Eric in the middle. Eric's a big goofball. We love him.
cute, sandy feet. I couldn't get Will's feet in this shot because that kid can't sit still for more than 2 seconds. Maybe next year...
Chandler wasn't a big fan of the water, this was about as far as he would go.
He was playing football with Eric, he stood on the edge of the water and Eric was way out in the water.
Will the ocean lover. He would run as fast as he could straight into the water and we had to run as fast as we could to catch him. He didn't even care when he fell face first into the water and swallowed it. This is one crazy baby!


















5 comments:
Yay! I've been waiting for more vacation pics. It looks like your kids get along so well! I love the close up of Will's shorts with Kennedy and Chandler in the background. So cute! Glad you guys got to have some fun with friends!
That looks like so much fun! I'm like Chandler, I'm not a fan of the water, yet I love the beach!
so fuN! don't you just love galveston! hope it wasn't still too bad from hurricane ike.....they are slowly getting there.
Wow what a fun little trip. I love all of the pics you took. Will is growing up so fast. Every time you post pics of him he seems like he's a totally new person. Good luck getting back to the real world :)
YAY you're alive!!
LOVE the pics ... will's hair is adorable!
Post a Comment